Made in America. All Leather Canoe Sole Moccasin for Women handsewn by skilled Maine shoemakers using a traditional true moccasin construction.
- 5-6 ounce cowhide vamp/uppper.
- Rugged bullhide outsole for long lasting wear.
- Perfect as a slipper, loafer, driving moccasin or even an indoor/outdoor casual shoe.
- Deerskin lining for extraordinary comfort.
- Elegant handsewn styling.
- Functional rawhide lacing to adjust fit.
These oh so comfortable deerskin lined leather moccasins are designed for both indoor and outdoor pleasure, great as a driving moccasin or an everyday casual shoe. The unique deerskin lining has a soft, friendly feel that's just right for lounging after a long day at work or play, yet the durable all leather tripole sole design allows for trips outside, a run to the store, or better yet, all day long.
All Wassookeag Moccasins are handcrafted and constructed one at a time with good old fashioned American Craftsmanship with antique turn of the century Singer Sewing Machines, hand cut leather, and genuine handsewn by skilled Maine Craftsmen for lasting years of wear and extraordinary comfort.
Please see our Sizing Guide for detailed sizing information.