We believe our top of the line buttery soft deerskin lined buffalo hide (american bison) canoe moc is the most luxurious moccasin available on the market today.
- Available in tobacco or chocolate buffalo hide.
- Made from extra thick (8-9 ounce) supple buffalo hide (American Bison).
- Perfect as a loafer, driving moc or even an every day all leather sole casual shoe.
- Deerskin lining for extraordinary comfort.
- Classic handsewn vamp and heel.
- Functional rawhide lacing to adjust fit.
Our canoe mocs are triple-sole moccasins, we add an "inner-sole" between our extra thick (8-9 ounce) buffalo hide upper and outsole, with our deerskin lining you have four layers of leather between your foot and the ground.
It just does not get any better than this, these handsome all leather moccasins will conform to your feet in splendid comfort, yet are flexible, breathable and extremely durable. You simply will not find a combination of quality, style, function and artistry to match these triple-sole moccasins anywhere.
All Wassookeag Moccasins are handcrafted and constructed one at a time with good old fashioned American Craftsmanship with antique turn of the century Singer Sewing Machines, hand cut leather, and genuine handsewn by skilled Maine Craftsmen for lasting years of wear and extraordinary comfort.
Please see our Sizing Guide for detailed sizing information.